Coach Kwaku AkyeampongFounder & Soccer Coach
- PhD Candidate
- Master of Science (MSc) in Project Management, George Washington University, USA (GRADUATED 2007)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems Technology, George Washington University, USA (GRADUATED 2003)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Economics, Kiev State University, Kiev, Ukraine, SOVIET UNION (GRADUATED 1991) – Specialization in International Economic Relations, International Law, Trade Law, International Trade, International Transactions, International Contracts
- Futsal Level 1 Coach, USC, Completed certification in September 2019
- NESTA Speed, Agility & Quickness (SAQ) Coach – Completed training in 2017
- Performance Enhancement Coach (PES) – Completed training in 2017
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach (CSCS) – Completed training in 2017
- United States of America Track & Field (USATF) Level 1 – Completed training in 2017
- NSCAA National Soccer Coaches Association of America Director of Coaching (DoC) – Completed training in 2016
- United States of America Taekwondo (USAT) Coach – Completed training in 2015
- United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Coaching License – Completed training in 2013; 2015
SOCCER COACH | SOCCER SCOUT | SOCCER AGENT
Professor/Coach Kwaku Akyeampong is the number one Soccer and Futsal Coach for developing Strikers, Midfielders, Defenders and Goal Keepers; Top Soccer Agent for Soccer Players globally; and Top Soccer Scout for major European Football and Soccer Clubs around the globe.
Professor/Coach Kwaku Akyeampong is High Performance Soccer Coaching Director at Futsal Global Club and https://www.DribbleLikeMessi.com/
Professor/Coach Kwaku Akyeampong is a Futsal Level 1 Certified Coach, Tennis Coach; USA Track and Field Coach (Level One) who coaches sprints, jumps and relays; and is a USA Taekwondo (USAT) Level one certified Coach who coaches Taekwondo athletes. Professor/Coach Kwaku Akyeampong specializes in Mental toughness and conditioning training for Athletes across all sports and is a Certified Mental Coach.
Professor/Coach Kwaku Akyeampong has worked at IBM, BearingPoint, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and EVMI in senior management capacities and has over 2 decades of experience in Contract Management, Contract Law and Negotiations; Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Business planning, Project Management, Project Control & Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS); Economic Analysis; Financial Analysis, Software Engineering, Information Technology, (IT), Operations and Decision Analysis, Soccer Coaching, Soccer Administration, and High Performance Soccer Skills Coaching.
Professor/Coach Kwaku Akyeampong is a certified USSF Soccer Coach, Futsal Level 1 Certified Coach, Tennis Coach; USA Track and Field Coach (Level One) who coaches sprints, jumps and relays; and is a USA Taekwondo (USAT) Level one certified Coach who coaches Taekwondo athletes.
Before founding Consulting WP in early 2001, Brandon started two Internet companies in Silicon Valley. Previously, Brandon held various management positions in New York at Simon Brothers, most recently as Vice President in Goldhill Group, focusing on new business development and risk management. He has also worked as a senior financial risk management consultant to the financial services industry; software engineer; advertising sales manager for the popular Caribbean travel guide series; general manager of an advertising and graphic design agency; and engineering intern at the Best Health Coach.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!May 1, 2020
Supported by a robust sales force and tight cost controls, Pharm Ltd. experienced sustained double-digit growth over a number of years, only to find that their supply chain struggled to keep pace.December 9, 2019
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: